Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 14, 2006

A Healthy Checkup

Except that we skipped the 15-month check-up, Kaitlyn did well with receiving three shots at the 18-month check-up on Friday. I am not too worried about being behind on shots, but the doctor seemed to be a little annoyed. I am guessing she was annoyed that we missed the last check-up. I don't feel bad about it because I asked when the next check-up was back in March and looked at the papers they gave me and everything said 18-months. In addition, the doctor's office (doctor and front office) never talked about a 15-month check up at her sick visits in June nor when I made the 18-month appointment in July. Hmmm? Not a big deal, but I am beginning to feel that they may have too many patients to give each one the attention they need and we have very healthy child.

I don't mean to start out on a sour note; however, I am used to feeling pretty good after going to Kaitlyn's check-ups. She is always so healthy and above average, which leads me to the good news. She weighed 26 pounds 2 ounces and is in the 75 percentile for weight; she is 33 inches tall and is in the 90 percentile for height; and, she has a head circumference of 47 and a half centimeters and is in the 75 percentile for size.

She is right on target for a lot of the developmental activities as well such as playing with jigsaw puzzles, stacking blocks, walking down stairs and pointing. I am looking forward to her beginning to put two wards together soon.

No comments: