Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Same thing, a different day

Today, has been a little boring. Y es, I will admit it. We are going to stay low-key this weekend so we don't have a whole lot to prepare for this week other than going to the store and the toddler class. We have played in the backyard and went to swing out front and now Kaitlyn is taking her usual nap. I think we are going to have to go to the mall this afternoon to get out of the house! Next week will be a very busy week, so I guess this is the calm before the storm and we better enjoy it!

I have been procrastinating with my project work, but it is hard to get much done with Kaitlyn pulling my shirt or trying to pinch me. So then I put work off and go play with Kaitlyn. It is hard to teach her that mommy has to do housework or do other work while Kaitlyn plays. This morning I tried to have her color while I did a little work, but her attention span lasted about 10 minutes.

Last night she ate part of my taco. Yeah!! Definitely excited about her wanting to try what we are eating. She ate with us around 5:30. For lunch today, she went to the pantry and pulled out her own box of crackers and grabbed some to eat with her jelly sandwich. She also finally ate some dried fruit and tried a rice cake with peanut butter. We are thankful that we are making a little progress in the eating department!

No comments: