Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 20, 2006

High School Reunion

Here are a couple of photos from my 10 year high school reunion this weekend! Go Martin Warriors!


Can you believe it? I dragged Brandon with me and we went with a couple of girlfriends that I still keep in touch with. I am so glad we did it that way because we had no idea who we would see or what would happen. We all saw several old faces and were able to mingle the first night at the bar. The second night was in a hotel ballroom and it was very stiff. Poor Brandon sat at the table while I mingled with some friends. It wasn't as fun as the night before, but a girl did come up to him who went to A&M and told Brandon that she had his and Tim Duffy's pictures all over her room freshman year. I thought that was hilarious.


As for me, I was a wreck because I had no idea who I was going to see. I saw a lot of friends, but unfortunately none of my junior high or high school crushes, which was probably good for me with Brandon there. Ha! It seemed as though everyone was pregnant or recently married too. I definitely felt like a kid again when we all took a class picture again! Anyway, it was nice to go, and glad that Brandon and I went!

And recent August photos in a cool new film loop:

No comments: